There is an article in today’s South Manchester Reporter about the 10 minute rule bill. I have agreed to extended the deadline to saturday to allow their readers to make suggestions too.
We’ve had over a dozen suggestions so far . Some have been ruled out because they are financial in nature. Those left include,
* Changing the opt in to organ transplants to opt out
* Restricting interest rates on payday loans
* Support Sustrans “Free Range Kids” campaign.
* Reducing the drink drive limit
*Introducing regular eye tests for drivers
* Close loophole in the law which allows cars to having their mileage changed.
* Introduce “talking buses” for blind/visually impaired
I am going to make a decision on Sunday, and then get the paperwork done and in on Monday
Suggestions can be made by using the link here.